Feeling separation anxiety (excuse the pun!) about switching from acne-causing peanut butter to acne-friendly almond butter? Here’s a tip I share with all of my new clients on the best way to keep almond butter from separating,
so you can eat it hassle-free!
- Get out your hand blender and put in one beater.
- Open your new jar of almond butter.
- Put the beater in the almond butter. (Now, hold on tight to the jar!)
- Start mixing on low and working your way up to high until it’s fully emulsified (30-60 seconds).
- Tighten the cap as tight as it can go, then store the almond butter UPSIDE-DOWN in your refrigerator to prevent it from separating.
Your almond butter will always be mixed and ready to eat!