Personalized Acne Report
for mild, moderate and severe acne types
Are you an acne sufferer who has tried and failed every acne product and treatment in the area where you live? Your Personalized Acne Report brings our extensive expertise in treating and clearing acne right to you.
Founding esthetician Alissa Chasen has achieved a 95% – 100% success rate in getting her long-distance clients clear since 2011. Alissa’s goal is to help stop the cycle of frustration and disappointment you’re feeling from every failed attempt to get clear with her unique outside-in and inside-out approach to treating acne.
Your Personalized Acne Report is written by Alissa Chasen personally after reviewing your 15-page Acne Questionnaire* and Acne Quiz + Photo Upload, and your completed document is emailed to you in a 3-page printable, .pdf document that is yours forever.
NOTE: Links to the 15-page Acne Questionnaire* used to complete your Personalized Acne Report will be emailed to you for completion once you have added it to your cart and payment has been completed on the checkout page.
Your Personalized Acne Report acts as a guide for you to follow at home. In the end, you will have a complete understanding of the root cause of your acne and the exact steps to take to achieve clear skin.
Included in your Personalized Acne Report (Anywhere, USA):
– Analysis of your past medication usage and previous treatments
– Analysis of your current skin care, hair products, and makeup to see if the root cause of your acne is external (pore-clogging products, skin picking)
– Analysis of your current diet to see if the root cause of your acne is internal (inflammatory foods, leaky gut, candida)
– Analysis of your acne and confirm your Acne Type
– Written, individualized home care program for you to follow and show you exactly how to use the products to speed up the healing on the outside
– Written, individualized dietary and supplement recommendations to create deep healing on the inside
– A complete assessment of the causes of your acne and recommendations to get clear will be returned to you via email in a 3-page emailed, printable, .pdf document
What’s Not Included in your Personalized Acne Report (Anywhere, USA):
-Email or phone support
-Followup questions (see Virtual Consultation, Virtual Check-In and Email Check-In Appointments for these services)
Want to work with us Long-Distance?
Other Virtual Services (USA Only):
New Client (Virtual Consultation): ($75) via FaceTime® or phone with Alissa Chasen from our Austin, Texas clinic, which includes a simple, 30-minute consultation.
Followup Virtual (long-distance) Check-In Appointments may be scheduled after 2-6 weeks of prescribed home care usage.
Virtual Check-In: ($75) with Alissa Chasen via phone or FaceTime®, which includes a simple, 15-minute appointment to cover home care adjustment, troubleshooting or Q&A.
Email Check-In: ($20 per email) includes troubleshooting, problem solving, and home care adjustment.
Tags: acne, acne-causing foods, acne-safe diet, birth control pills, diet, education, food, hair products, laundry, makeup, meditation, pantry, prescription, skin picking, skin-friendly foods, skincare products, sleep, stress, supplements, sweating, vitamins