Your Personalized Acne Report is written by Alissa Chasen after reviewing your answers from the Acne Questionnaire and Acne Quiz + Photo Upload. The completed document will be emailed to you by an Acne Care Specialist in a 3-page printable .pdf document that is yours to keep and refer to forever.
Are you an acne sufferer who has tried and failed every acne product and treatment in the area where you live? Your Personalized Acne Report brings our extensive expertise in treating and clearing acne right to you.
The Personalized Acne Report is the most comprehensive and thorough assessment we offer, and is highly recommended if you have failed to get clear on prescription drugs, including oral antibiotics or Accutane.
Founding esthetician Alissa Chasen has been getting her long-distance clients clear since 2011. Alissa’s goal is to help stop the cycle of frustration and disappointment you’re feeling from every failed attempt to get clear with her unique outside-in and inside-out approach to treating acne.
Your Personalized Acne Report acts as a guide for you to follow at home. In the end, you will have a complete understanding of the root cause of your acne and the exact steps to take to achieve clear skin.
Included in your Personalized Acne Report (Anywhere, USA):
– Analysis of your past medication usage and previous treatments
– Analysis of your current skin care, hair products, and makeup to see if the root cause of your acne is external (pore-clogging products, skin picking)
– Analysis of your current diet to see if the root cause of your acne is internal (inflammatory foods, leaky gut)
– Analysis of your acne and confirm your Acne Type
– Written, individualized home care program for you to follow and show you exactly how to use the products to speed up the healing on the outside
– Written, individualized dietary and supplement recommendations to create deep healing on the inside
– A complete assessment of the causes of your acne and recommendations to get clear will be returned to you via email in a 3-page emailed, printable, .pdf document
– Complimentary copy of the “Clear Your Acne!” E-book
Tags: acne, acne-causing foods, acne-safe diet, birth control pills, diet, education, food, hair products, laundry, makeup, meditation, pantry, prescription, skin picking, skin-friendly foods, skincare products, sleep, stress, supplements, sweating, vitamins