New Client Consultations are currently unavailable
Other Acne Education Services:
NEW! Digital Acne Course: ($99, available immediately)
Clinic appointments are reserved for adults only. While we do not treat teens in the clinic, our Teen Kit-to-Clear is available for purchase through the online shop page.
The Acne Consultation identifies the underlying causes of your acne, teaches you how to correct them, creates a custom treatment plan and home care regimen for you based on your skin’s needs, and begins the clearing process.
This appointment emphasizes the analytical and educational aspect of our work, which ensures you the proper treatment plan for a lifetime of clear skin. A Consultation is required prior to scheduling any skin treatments with the POREspective® Acne Treatment Clinic
Founding esthetician Alissa Chasen has achieved a 98% – 100% success rate in getting her in-clinic clients clear since 2011. POREspective stops the cycle of frustration and disappointment from every failed attempt to get clear with our unique outside-in and inside-out approach to treating acne.
Included in your 2-2 1/2 hour New Client Consultation + Treatment:
A consultation to include personalized home care regimen, dietary and lifestyle advice. Followup acne treatments may be scheduled after 2 – 6 weeks of prescribed home care usage.
– Analysis of your past medication usage and previous treatments
– Analysis of your current skin care, hair products, and makeup to see if the root cause of your acne is external (pore-clogging products, skin picking)
– Analysis of your current diet to see if the root cause of your acne is internal (leaky gut, hormonal imbalance, candida, stress)
– Analysis of your acne and confirm your Acne Type
– Individualized home care program for you to follow and show you exactly how to use the products to speed up the healing on the outside
– Initial home care regimen (6 products: wash or scrub, toner, serum, benzoyl peroxide, gel moisturizer and lotion moisturizer
– Individualized dietary and supplement recommendations to create deep healing on the inside
– Assessment of the causes of your acne and recommendations to get clear
– Pop & Peel™ 20-Minute Acne Treatment
– Complimentary enrollment in our 8-Week Digital Acne Course ($99 value)
– In the end, you will have an understanding of the root causes of your acne and the steps to take to achieve clear skin
What’s Not Included in your New Client Consultation:
-Refer to Email Check-In ($20 per email): may include troubleshooting, problem solving, ingredient research, or home care adjustment.
Additional Clinic Appointments:
First Followup 45 (After Consultation) in our Austin, Texas clinic with Alissa Chasen, which includes homework review from your consultation, a chemical peel with extractions, troubleshooting, Q&A and home care adjustment.
Note: Appointments require prior clinic approval and are contingent on following all home care and homework assignments from the Consultation. Scheduled appointments will be subject to cancellation if home care products have not been ordered through the online system as recommended.
Established Client 45 (Deep Pore Cleaning) for Adults in our Austin, Texas clinic with Alissa Chasen, which includes a chemical peel with extractions and home care adjustment (also troubleshooting and Q&A for 45-minute appointments.