New Client Acne Consultation
for moderate-to-severe acne conditions
(Austin, Texas Clinic)
for Adults, Teens, Virtual Clients or Re-Start Clients
(30 minutes, $75)
TWO Family Members
(60 minutes, $150)
for Adults and Teens Book Now
Consult & Treatment
must be on Starter Kit 2+ weeks to be eligible
(90 minutes, $200)
NOTE: Clinic appointments are reserved for people who have moderate-to-severe acne only. We do not treat mild acne conditions. An acne quiz with photo submission is required to confirm you are a good fit for our program. If you do not qualify for our program but have a mild acne condition, we would be happy to recommend a good home care regimen to get you clear.
Want to get clear now?
Order your POREspective Kit-to-Clear
The Acne Consultation identifies the underlying causes of your acne, teaches you how to correct them, creates a custom treatment plan and home care regimen for you based on your skin’s needs, and begins the clearing process.
This 30-minute appointment emphasizes the analytical and educational aspect of our work, which ensures you the proper treatment plan for a lifetime of clear skin. A Consultation is required prior to scheduling any skin treatments with the POREspective Acne Clinic
Founding esthetician Alissa Chasen has achieved a 98% – 100% success rate in getting her in-clinic clients clear since 2011. POREspective stops the cycle of frustration and disappointment from every failed attempt to get clear with our unique outside-in and inside-out approach to treating acne.
Included in your New Client Consultation:
A simple, 30-minute consultation to include personalized home care regimen, dietary and lifestyle advice. Followup acne treatments may be scheduled after 2-6 weeks of prescribed home care usage.
– Analysis of your past medication usage and previous treatments
– Analysis of your current skin care, hair products, and makeup to see if the root cause of your acne is external (pore-clogging products, skin picking)
– Analysis of your current diet to see if the root cause of your acne is internal (leaky gut, hormonal imbalance, candida, stress)
– Analysis of your acne and confirm your Acne Type
– Individualized home care program for you to follow and show you exactly how to use the products to speed up the healing on the outside
– Individualized dietary and supplement recommendations to create deep healing on the inside
– Assessment of the causes of your acne and recommendations to get clear
– In the end, you will have an understanding of the root causes of your acne and the steps to take to achieve clear skin
Note: The Acne Consultation does not include a Treatment.
What’s Not Included in your New Client Consultation:
Additional Clinic Appointments:
First Followup 45 (After Acne Report or Consultation) in our Austin, Texas clinic with Alissa Chasen, which includes homework review from your consultation, a chemical peel with extractions, troubleshooting, Q&A and home care adjustment.
Note: Appointments require prior clinic approval and are contingent on following all home care and homework assignments from the Consultation. Scheduled appointments will be subject to cancellation if home care products have not been ordered through the online system as recommended.
Established Client 20/45 (Pop & Peel or Deep Pore Cleaning) for Adults and Teen/Students in our Austin, Texas clinic with Alissa Chasen, which includes a chemical peel with extractions and home care adjustment (also troubleshooting and Q&A for 45-minute appointments.