$149 (a $188 value) 20% Complete Kit discount
A 6-piece, 90-day supply of our best-selling acne-fighting solutions.
Post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (PIH) caused by old acne lesions and picking requires moderate doses of lactic acid plus low doses of benzoyl peroxide to prevent future breakouts. This routine helps to lighten dark, brown and red spots from old breakouts or picking while keeping new spots from forming.
Symptoms of Dark Spots:
-Deeper acne caused lingering red and dark marks
-Previous skin picking left red and dark spots
-Less than 5 acne lesions at once
-Darker skin tones or those that tend to pigment
-Normal oil production
This Kit Contains:
- DAILY WASH: This gel cleanser is designed to lather and rinse clean. A special blend of allantoin and chamomile, Daily Wash leaves skin completely clean without feeling stripped.
- PURIFYING TONER: An alcohol-free toner with the antimicrobial properties of benzoic and salicylic acid to disinfect acne-prone skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- LACTIC SERUM (Level 2): Our medium-level, complexion-refining exfoliating serum is formulated with a higher percentage of lactic acid, which is the treatment of choice in any skin-lightening program. Aggressively exfoliates, lightens stubborn pigmentation, and evens out the skin tone.
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: A lightweight, water-based moisturizer that reduces the tightness and dryness associated with acne treatments and medications. Daily Moisturizer’s water-light texture leaves a silky, matte finish making it an excellent makeup primer.
- HYDRATING GEL: A gel-based moisturizer designed to be layered under Clearing Gel to reduce irritation and dehydration from benzoyl peroxide use.
- CLEARING GEL 2.8 (Level 1): Micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep into the pores to treat mild acne, exfoliate dead skin cells, and destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS
- BONUS: “CLEAR YOUR ACNE!” E-BOOK
NOTE: The following products in the Dark Spots Kit contain fragrance: Daily Wash, Hydrating Gel.
You deserve to know what’s in the products you are putting on your skin. We publish the full ingredient lists for each of our products here.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information associated with our products should not be considered medical advice. A licensed physician should be consulted for the treatment of all ailments or disease.