$144 (a $180 value) 20% Complete Kit discount
A 6-piece, 90-day supply of our best-selling acne-fighting solutions.
A blackhead is a pore that is clogged with a mixture of dead skin cells, oil, and P. acnes. Every time you squeeze a blackhead away, you’ll find dozens more to tackle. To treat and prevent blackheads, salicylic acid dissolves oil and loosens plugs, benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria, and an exfoliating cleanser scrubs away the surface dead skin cells.
Symptoms of Blackheads:
-Bumpy and gritty texture to the skin
-Can feel acne more than see it
-Whiteheads/blackheads without inflammation around the lesion
-20-40 small plugs at a time
-Not sensitive at all
This Kit Contains:
- DAILY SCRUB: An everyday creamy scrub made with fine polyethylene beads to remove dead skin cell buildup and achieve a smoother surface with smaller-looking pores.
- PURIFYING TONER: An alcohol-free toner with the antimicrobial properties of benzoic and salicylic acid to disinfect acne-prone skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- SALICYLIC SERUM (Level 3): Our strongest exfoliating serum formulated with salicylic acid to significantly improve bacteria and oil levels in the skin. Deeply exfoliating with disinfecting, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching properties.
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: A lightweight, water-based moisturizer that reduces the tightness and dryness associated with acne treatments and medications. Daily Moisturizer’s water-light texture leaves a silky, matte finish making it an excellent makeup primer.
- HYDRATING GEL: A gel-based moisturizer designed to be layered under Clearing Gel to reduce irritation and dehydration from benzoyl peroxide use.
- CLEARING GEL 2.8 (Level 1): Micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep into the pores to treat mild acne, exfoliate dead skin cells, and destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS
- BONUS: “CLEAR YOUR ACNE!” E-BOOK
NOTE: The following products in the Blackheads Kit contain fragrance: Daily Scrub, Hydrating Gel.
You deserve to know what’s in the products you are putting on your skin. We publish the full ingredient lists for each of our products here.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information associated with our products should not be considered medical advice. A licensed physician should be consulted for the treatment of all ailments or disease.