Adult Acne Kit
$156 (a $195 value) 20% Complete Kit discount
A 6-piece, 90-day supply of our best-selling acne-fighting solutions.
Acne isn’t just for teens. Men and women can continue to experience adolescent breakouts after college, while most of their peers are outgrowing it. Acne over 25 requires a careful combination of gentle exfoliation and hydration to effectively reduce breakouts. This routine helps to gently clear clogged pores without causing irritation or drying out the skin.
Symptoms of Adult Acne:
-After the age of 25, but may continue into the 30’s, 40’s and even 50’s
-Usually in women, acne may have begun in adolescence or started for the first time as an adult
-Skin cannot tolerate strong products formulated for teen acne
-Dry, reactive, or sensitive acne
This Kit Contains:
- HYDRATING WASH: A non-irritating, hydrating cleanser that removes eye makeup and leaves skin soft and moisturized.
- SOOTHING TONER: A mild, hydrating toner made with whole-leaf aloe vera to soothe and desensitize the skin. Alcohol-free.
- MANDELIC SERUM (Level 1): Our gentlest complexion-refining exfoliating serum formulated with mandelic acid and lactic acid to exfoliate the skin more efficiently with less irritation than other AHA’s. Contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that diminishes dark spots, clears aging acne, and leaves the complexion with a uniform tone and texture.
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: A lightweight, water-based moisturizer that reduces the tightness and dryness associated with acne treatments and medications.
- HYDRATING GEL: A gel-based moisturizer designed to be layered under Clearing Gel to reduce irritation and dehydration from benzoyl peroxide use.
- CLEARING GEL 2.8 (Level 1): Micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep into the pores to treat mild acne, exfoliate dead skin cells, and destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS
- BONUS: "CLEAR YOUR ACNE!" E-BOOK
NOTE: The following products in the Adult Acne Kit contain fragrance: Hydrating Wash, Mandelic Serum, Hydrating Gel.
You deserve to know what’s in the products you are putting on your skin. We publish the full ingredient lists for each of our products here.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information associated with our products should not be considered medical advice. A licensed physician should be consulted for the treatment of all ailments or disease.