Please notice: If you wish to access, transfer and/or remove all of your personal data stored with this website as detailed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation legislation (GDPR), please click here.If you have further questions about our policies the primary contact at POREspective is Alissa Chasen and you can contact Alissa by clicking here. Alissa is also acting as our Data Protection Officer and responsible for implementing provisions of the GDPR where applicable. You can contact Alissa by clicking here.
POREspective ("POREspective") operates porespective.com and may operate other websites. It is POREspective's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, POREspective collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. POREspective's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how POREspective's visitors use its website. From time to time, POREspective may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
POREspective also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on porespective.com blogs/sites. POREspective only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to POREspective's websites choose to interact with POREspective in ways that require POREspective to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that POREspective gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at porespective.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with POREspective are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, POREspective collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with POREspective. POREspective does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The personal data that we specifically capture on this website includes:
- Your email address, name, order details, and cart contents are sent to MailChimp for followup Marketing, and Abandoned Cart Processing (Contact, Convenience, Marketing, Tracking).
- Your address is stored for shipping and delivery of orders (Fulfillment).
- Your address is stored for status and follow-up should you create an account with us (Contact).
- Your email address is stored for status and follow-up after a download (Security, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored for status and follow-up emails after placing an order (Contact).
- Your email address is stored to allow us to restore your current shopping cart when you return (Convenience).
- Your email address is stored to follow-up with you after an order is placed (Marketing, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored to follow-up with you before an order is placed (Marketing, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored until the post and/or product you commented upon is deleted (Contact).
- Your email address is stored until your account is deleted (Contact).
- Your email address is stored when you submit a form (Contact).
- Your IP address is stored for status and follow-up after a download (Security, Tracking).
- Your IP address is stored if we detect updates to the site to assist in breach detection (Security).
- Your IP address is stored to log our follow-ups (Tracking).
- Your IP address is stored until the post and/or product you commented upon is deleted (Contact).
- Your IP address is stored until your account is deleted (Contact).
- Your submission is stored when you submit a form (Contact).
POREspective may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. POREspective may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, POREspective does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
POREspective discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on POREspective's behalf or to provide services available at POREspective's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using POREspective's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. POREspective will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, POREspective discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when POREspective believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of POREspective, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an POREspective website and have supplied your email address, POREspective may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with POREspective and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. POREspective takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If POREspective, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that POREspective goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of POREspective may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This document was last changed on: Mon, 01 Jul 08:59:45 UTC 2019.