How can I get clear with POREspective?
Depending on your budget and goals, there are a number of ways for you to get clear skin with us:
- take our complimentary Acne Analysis with Photo Upload
- purchase a Kit-to-Clear for your Acne Type
- get your Personalized, Comprehensive Acne Report (Anywhere, USA)
- schedule a New Client Consultation (WAIT LIST ONLY)
What’s the first step to becoming a client?
For everyone who is new to our clinic, you will want to thoroughly review our website to answer most of your initial questions.
If you wish to work with our clinic, whether you are local or long-distance, you may choose to start with your Personalized, Comprehensive Acne Report. Once your forms have been received, you’ll receive a 3-page report of our findings so you can adequately prepare for your first appointment with us. When you receive the results of your report, follow the recommended home care and complete all of the homework assignments for 6 weeks. For most people, following the recommendations of the report is enough to get them clear.
How do I make my first appointment?
After 6 weeks of following the recommendations in your Personalized, Comprehensive Acne Report, you will be eligible to schedule a First Follow-Up appointment or Virtual Check-In appointment. Alternatively, you may choose to make an appointment for a New Client Consultation. All appointments are scheduled through the online system and held with a valid credit card.
How can I get on the cancellation list?
As current clients’ skin clears, appointment space will become available for new clients. Thank you for your patience while we uphold the highest quality of customer care for our existing clients. Once you come in for your appointment, we promise that the same care will be given to you.
Only after scheduling the first available appointment will you be placed on our cancellation list for an earlier appointment.
What if I am an out-of-town client?
Out-of-town clients are welcome! A large portion of our client base is from outside of the Austin area. You simply need to schedule a New Client Consultation or get your Personalized, Comprehensive Acne Report in order to establish a relationship with our clinic. Follow-up appointments may be conducted in person, by phone, or through FaceTime®.
Do you take insurance?
Our clinic does not accept any form of medical insurance or Medicaid. Many of our clients, however, are able to use their Flexible Spending Account (FSA) through their employer. All plans are different, so you should contact your FSA administrator prior to your first appointment with us to see what their specific qualifications are and what they will cover. We are happy to provide you with an itemized receipt so you can easily submit it under your FSA.
The POREspective® Promise
- To save you money. You can’t be a product junkie on our program, because you’re no longer throwing away money on products and treatments that don’t work.
- To save you time. You won’t have to spend every morning layering on concealer and powder to cover your acne, because you’ll be clear enough to go makeup-free.
- To improve your quality of life. You won’t have to cancel social events, ask a friend to take your child to school, skip your workout, or call in sick to work because of embarrassment and shame. You’ll have the confidence to show your face again.
- To teach you why acne management is a lifestyle. Acne cannot be cured with a single product or prescription, but it can be controlled long-term. We’ll give you all the tools to make it happen.
- To give you only 100% acne-safe products. Before adding any product to our acne line, it undergoes a rigorous 6-month testing process with the POREspective® Research Team to ensure it is truly acne-safe.
- To offer you complete support throughout the clearing process. We’re available for FaceTime® or Phone Check-In’s and Emergency Extractions between scheduled Acne Treatments.
- To take our work on your skin very seriously. We’ll clear your acne, make it work for your lifestyle, and do it as quickly as possible.